ABOUT SE AVANCEE

Photobucket


February 4, 2011 It's time this blog was made
All happened by accident to try to have a blog, but all I think it is a fad it makes me feel the thrill in itself.

Before I created this blog
Se Avancee, I had earlier made ​​another blog that is Trialblog. As the name implies Trialblog I just made ​​an experiment to create a blog that I think is better than Trialblog, namely Se Avancee.

A variety of display I have tried, but nothing makes me really satisfied with the template that I can, eventually with my little knowledge about html and css I finally dared to make a template of your own.

And apparently it's not as easy as I thought, but a strong determination kept me want to try and finally I got an idea to manipulate some of the templates of great sites.
End of story I managed to do it.


Here are some sites and blogs that inspired me,

* Eska - Esde
* Modern Clix

And some tools that I use,

* Firebug
* Adobe PhotoShop Cs 5
* CorelDraw Graphics Suite X4
* ColorSchemer Studio 


Comments for this entry

sefrian

salam kenal,numpang nyimak

Kerajaanhosting masa depan hosting Indonesia

wele2 b.ing ane kagak bisa, haha :D
balca about dari Cek Info sob, hehe

Anonim

@ Cek Info : tkp :D

Leave your comment

Thank you.